Weblog of Nazly Ahmed
I had to modify a part of a small project I did couple of months back. According to the requirement I felt a small patch would do. And last week I spend couple of hours late night and ended up screwing up the whole code. My eyes were off to sleep than I was, so I figured out the workaround is no good.
Then Today morning I sat and decided to throw the patch to recycling and started to re-code that part and that process worked well. It was fun though. There are times that patching suits better than recoding but this was a different case. Its always better to analyse before having a goahead.